Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FAMILY Creations



I created this using my Cricut and the Paper doll dress up cartridge. I drew the faces by hand and I altered some of the clothing to get the look I was wanting. I made this before I had the everyday dress up cartridge. I made the house by hand. While I was making this project I ordered Everyday paper dolls and this is when I was able to make the barn and tractor.I used Copic type markers to color the skin, its hard to see this in the photo. I love using my Cricut to make what I want. Try using your Cricut to make something out of the box.
If you look at an order post I made a little boy and a little girl, they were a card I made for a friend.
Look how cute the bible turned out
I used layering on the door to make it look like wood work
I cut out the barn two time once in black once in Red so that I would be able to layer the colors.
This was a fun project try one of your own it makes a great gift

No comments:

Post a Comment